Features & Benefits
The 285B Series Impact Wrench is great for any garage. Fitted with an extended anvil, changing tires and deeper fastening will be a breeze.
Built with a steel hammer case and metal housing, this wrench can withstand repeated drops and harsh weather conditions.
Thanks to multiple retention methods, the 285B Series Impact Wrench lets you access hard-to-reach spaces, while maintaining a strong connection to the socket.
The rocking dog’s combination of high inertia and and low BPM means this tool can deliver a powerful blow with little air, giving you all the power you want without having to overextend yourself.
- Designed for the professional with over 1475 ft-lbs of torque for the toughest applications
- New phenolic vanes resist harsh environments for less downtime on the job
- Protective Rubber Tool Boot for all models of this air impact wrench
- Durable design for handling the toughest jobs
- Improved feather-touch trigger enables impressive control of the air impact wrench
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, heavy trucks, tire lanes, and MR