Features & Benefits
The 259 Series impact wrench is great for jobs in vehicle repair and heavy truck markets. Backed by Ingersoll Rand’s strong reputation of developing industry-leading tools, the 259 Series can be counted on for durable and consistent power at a great value.
LIGHT WEIGHT: With the 259 Series' aluminum hammer case and powerful vane motor, this impact wrench offers a great power-to-weight ratio.
RELIABILITY: These parts will stand the test of time. The rocking dog impact mechanism is easy to maintain, and delivers a powerful burst with low air needs.
ERGONOMIC: The aluminum hammer case and pistol grip make the 259 Series easy to hold, while the power regulator offers deeper control during use.
- Patent-pending soft-mount system reduces vibration for extended motor and switch life
- Handle-vented exhaust directs air away from the operator
- Silenced exhaust reduces tool noise while using this pneumatic impact wrench
- Feather-touch trigger provides maximum speed control
- Ergonomically designed small-handle grip helps reduce operator fatigue during extended use of this pneumatic air wrench
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry and heavy trucks
- Non-biased motor delivers 1,050 ft-lb of maximum torque in both forward and reverse